1. Application: the cast iron guide rails are mainly used for the installation, welding, test, and inspection of large-scale equipment.
2. Advantage of cast iron tracks: unlike the large-scale surface plate, it requires less material cost and occupies smaller space. It is highly cost effective.
3. Material: the high-strength cast iron HT200-300 with the working surface hardness of HB170-240 is used as the raw material. Two times of manual handling such as 600℃ to 700℃ artificial annealing and 2 to 3 years of natural aging, make the finished product acquire the stable precision and good anti-abrasion performance.
4. Molding Method: Sand Mould
5. Molding Material: casting sand, clay sand, core sand, and resin sand.
6. Size: No stock. Our ground guide tracks are customized according to the client's requirement.